OUR PHILOSOPHY Identify key players and move them forward.
Sustained commitment –
Whether you are a multinational player, international organization or individual company, personnel consulting is an investment, and it has to deliver returns. It’s not just about staffing for vacancies in the short term. The goal is to spur lasting positive development at companies and in their management culture. This requires the highest level of professionalism, entrepreneurial foresight and personal experience.
"Win-win for me is always bringing the best together."
Thomas Deininger has been shaping our company since 1981 and has developed it into an internationally renowned address for specialists and executives with visionary energy and professional competence.
Rooted in Frankfurt, serving the world.
DEININGER CONSULTING was founded in 1981 as a partner-led personnel consulting firm in Frankfurt, Germany. We started developing the markets in Eastern Europe in the mid-1990s and began our successful practice at hotspots in Asia in 2004.
Managing Director Thomas Deininger laid the foundation for DEININGER CONSULTING and has had a lasting impact, shaping the company with professionalism, dedication and trust through its history and into the future.
Doers, managers and decision makers.
The more global the markets and the tougher the competition, the more crucial it is to rely on the right minds. That’s why we help companies make the very best personnel decisions as they chart their course for the future. We work with selected specialists and a global network, demonstrating great dedication, tact and sensitivity along the way. After all, we know that professional qualifications alone aren’t enough; the human factor also has to click. We believe in placing exceptional talent in positions where they can develop to their full potential. We stay in touch with many candidates throughout their professional careers and beyond.
Offer professional partnership.
Every successful business needs a solid basis. In our field, trust is crucial to the success of a placement. That’s why we live by clear, firm principles in everything we do.
- Integrity – We guarantee confidentiality and inform clients about possible conflicts of interest in a search assignment.
- Qualification – After a thorough analysis conducted together with the client, our consultants develop a qualified requirements profile for the vacant position.
- Professionalism – All candidates are carefully selected according to objectively defined criteria and on the basis of many years of personal experience.
- Discretion – We guarantee the highest level of confidentiality, obtain references with absolute discretion and provide prompt and comprehensive feedback.
- Transparency – Our clients receive a final report, which allows for qualitative and quantitative conclusions about the cooperative relationship.
We live and breathe globalism, commitment and dedication
Our international focus is also reflected in our activities, memberships and cooperative relationships:
Academie Kloster Eberbach e. V.
- AHK Polish - German Chamber of Commerce, Warschau
- BvD e.V. Berufsverband der Datenschutzbeauftragten Deutschlands
China Club Berlin
- Deutsch Asiatischer Wirtschaftskreis, Frankfurt am Main
- Deutsch-Chinesische Wirtschaftsvereinigung e.V. (DCW), Köln
Frauen in die Aufsichtsräte e.V.
- German Chamber of Commerce, Beijing
- German Chamber of Commerce, Shanghai
- Netzwerk Hessen-China, Kassel
- Polish-Swiss Chamber of Commerce, Warschau
- VBKI Verein Berliner Kaufleute, Berlin
- VdU Verband deutscher Unternehmerinnen, Berlin
V.V.F.U.F.D.J.W. Goethe Universität Frankfurt am Main
Wirtschaftsclub RheinMain e.V.
- Wirtschaftsinitiative Frankfurt Rhein-Main e.V, Frankfurt am Main
MEMBER SINCE 2011
This association of companies, universities, institutions and committed individuals aims to promote cultural, economic and scientific cooperation between the two countries.
The network was founded in 2002 by former Minister of State Alfred Schmidt and Prof. Dr.-Ing. habil Zeng Deshun.