Ben has been working for DEININGER CONSULTING since 2015. He is a trusted advisor for management appraisal, leadership development, leadership team assessment, and team performance consulting. In addition to the areas of energy and municipal sectors he is a valued consultant to international corporations, family-owned and medium-sized companies During his stays in Australia, China and the US for several years,
Ben was able to gain extensive experience in an international working environment, which particularly helps him with searches abroad.
- M.A. European Management, University of Applied Sciences Wildau, Germany
- MBA, University of Newcastle, Australia
- Mykolas Romeris University, Lithuania
- Zhejiang Gongshang University, China
- B.A. European Management, University of Applied Sciences Wildau, Germany
- Apprenticeship as Management Assistant in IT-Systems, Berlin