Leadership Assessment with Dr. Isabel Arnold Leadership Assessment
Dr. Isabel Arnold is one of the most experienced leadership experts in Germany and Switzerland on matters of team development at medium-sized companies.
Team development and processes of change are key topics of her work. She also specializes in particular in the Insights Discovery methodology based on the work of C. G. Jung.
Dr. Arnold offers public seminars, individual talks, in-house seminars, workshops, consulting, discussion moderation services, and coaching.
Effective teams, balanced and focused, are the fundamental building blocks of successful organizations. The Teamwork seminar helps teams strike a balance so they can achieve their best, even in tough times.
With Insights Discovery team development, you can help successful teams to shine, maximize their true potential, and make optimum use of opportunities. You will help teams improve their dynamics, which includes things like strengthening team cohesion, improving communication, and working together for optimum results. Insights Discovery team development offers a team the framework and analysis they need to identify problems, improve relationships, and enhance productivity.
Areas of focus
- What really counts in a functional team.
- Incorrect understanding of the “ideal manager” and the resulting consequences.
- Can teamwork and team effectiveness be developed?
- Teamwork over time.
- New approaches to motivating teams.
- Achieving a focus on performance within the team.
- How to motivate employees and prevent lack of motivation.
- How do you foster constructive cooperation within the team?
- How to improve communication and mutual understanding.
- How to achieve better results as a team.
- Assigning employees correctly.
- How to acquire and retain good employees.
- How to improve cooperation within the team.
- You understand yourself and your team members better.
- You and all team members receive an individual Insights Discovery preference profile. This lets you and everyone recognize the unique value that everyone brings to the team.
- You can see how the profile of team effectiveness arises from the interaction between individual profiles.
- You understand how the team is currently performing and where opportunities and challenges lie.
- You optimize cooperation within the team, tap into potential, and reduce tension.
- Through moderated discussions, exercises, and work in small groups, you and the team will learn how individual and team preferences affect performance.
- You and the team members will develop concrete plans of action to boost the team’s performance while the satisfaction of all team members grows at the same time.
- You will recognize how you can achieve goals faster as a team and develop a strong team culture.
The working method
This seminar will be held in the form of keynote talks on the areas of focus. Extensive dialogue on past experience between participants and discussion of the specific situation in their own companies is a key element of the seminar.
All team members receive their individual Insights Discovery preference profile. This lets everyone recognize the unique value that everyone brings to the team. This is then used to craft the team effectiveness profile, which shows how the team performs at present. Through moderated discussions, exercises, and work in small groups, the team will learn how individual and team preferences affect performance. This gives rise to clear plans of action with which teams cooperate better and achieve their aims faster. They allow teams to work together better on a lasting basis.
This seminar is aimed at entrepreneurs, members of the executive management, HR managers, and executives across all areas, department heads, division managers, team leaders, project managers, and high potentials.