Dr. Frank Arnold
Dr. Frank Arnold is the head of leadership consulting at DEININGER CONSULTING and has worked with the firm since 2010. He has over 20 years of experience in coaching managers and moderating processes of corporate development.
Dr. Arnold is one of the best-known leadership experts in Germany and Switzerland. His books on leadership have sold over 100,000 copies to date, and he writes regular columns for business magazines Capital and Bilanz.
His work does not focus on “correcting” individual people. Instead, it is about the dynamic relations between people and departments. He stays away from “therapeutic” approaches in his work with individuals and teams within companies. His goal is to support individuals and teams in developing their ability to perform. This results-oriented approach has brought him to prominence in the professional coaching market.
- Studies of business administration, University of Mainz
- Doctoral degree earned: Dr. rer. pol.
- Entrepreneur since 2009: ARNOLD Management GmbH and since 2019: FLYWHEEL AG
- Over 250 publications in leading media such as Capital, Bilanz, Manager Magazin, Neue Zürcher Zeitung, and many more
- Blog & newsletter: “What is good leadership? Insights for entrepreneurial success”
- Over 100,000 books sold worldwide to date on the topic of leadership